Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Picture Frame Project


Things just aren't built to last anymore, but there are a lot of things that can be fixed or refinished!  For example I got this picture frame for free the other day from a lady who is moving and had yard sale left overs.  It's nothing super fancy, it's a wooden frame painted green, but the glass was not broken, the frame was in good condition, and it still had the back. The only messed up part was one edge. Notice how the edge of the frame had been scratched.
  
I got out some sand paper and sanded down the rest of the edges (inside and out) and what do ya know, the frame looks like it was meant to be that way!
 I have already mentioned my addiction to Pinterest and really wanted to frame some leaves.  Since I now had this cute little frame I though I would give it a shot. This leaf was in my back yard.

Then I turned it into Fall Decor
I love being able to reuse something that was gonna be thrown in the trash :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment