Monday, October 29, 2012

Count Down Time

This Saturday is my first craft fair.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing.  As of Saturday I have completed all the projects that I wanted to have ready.  There are close to 200 items! Yesterday and today G and I created these displays.  
Everything is tagged, boxed, and ready to go, and it's only Monday!

This week is also Halloween, which means any of my Halloween projects that have not sold will have to come out of the store and be replaced with fall and winter items.  I didn't go into the shop last week, I  stopped in twice the first week and once at the end of the second week, and nothing had sold.  I was really sad and decided maybe skipping a week was the way to go.  So Thursday morning I will head over with some new fall and winter items, and cross my fingers the something Halloween found a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment