Monday, December 24, 2012

New Project Monday: Vases and Jars!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
I debated weather or not to post today since this Monday happens to be Christmas Eve, but hey maybe some of you out there need a break from wrapping presents and cooking yummy food.  Or maybe there's some of you out there who have finished already and are putting your feet up relaxing.  I personally have all the food ready to too cook tomorrow morning, the presents are wrapped and in stockings or hiding from my cat, and G has a 24 hour shift at work, so I decided to pass the time with some blogging and crafting!

I was lucky enough to get some cool vases the other day from a lady that was moving and didn't have room to take them.  I also cleaned up my stash of jars I have been saving for a project somewhere down the line. I went to the store and got a nice selection of spring colored paints and I am really excited to see what kind of creations I can come up with!
stay tuned for spring colored vases and jars!

No comments:

Post a Comment