Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ok, May Just One More Project Before Moving Day

I am the kind of person that likes to be busy.  If I'm not busy then my mind jumps to all of the things that need to be done in the next few months and starts freaking out. Yes I have tried to work on that but well that's just how my mind works.

Well I have had the last day and half off and my mind has done a lot of going crazy.  But on the up side I have come up with my next project!

Who out there has seen the up-cycled cribs made into benches! I sure have and I want to make one!  The theme I am going with hot pink with black zebra stripes!  Ok so I'm not a girly girl, I don't like pink or animal print stuff, but that stuff is selling like crazy so I'm going with it.

Once again I will state that I love living on an Army post! You can get so much stuff for really cheap.  So far I have bought the perfect pink paint, I already have black on hand, 2x4's left over from an old project, free sheet of plywood, and I'm supposed to be getting the perfect crib parts from a lady here on post as well. So far that's my only hang up, she takes 3 days to get back to me on anything.

But hopefully I can get everything together and this weekend I will create away!


No comments:

Post a Comment