Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ash Fur and Aspen

Happy Saturday Everyone, for those of you blessed with weekends I hope you are enjoying this morning, for those of you who work Saturdays I've been there (and in a few months will be going back there) I hope you have a wonderful and productive day, and for you parents out there well hopefully you got a good nights sleep.

I am currently at the end of my first week of vacation before starting my new job, my husband is in the field and my dog and cat are sleeping in.  I thought I would take the opportunity of this quiet moment to introduce my two fur babies Ash Fur and Aspen....
They are both 1 year old and 90% of the time drive me bonkers with their constant rough housing.  Ash Fur doesn't know he's a cat and Aspen doesn't know he's a dog, but they are best friends and while they make me crazy I love them to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment