Thursday, February 7, 2013

Up Down and All Around

Do you ever feel like there aren't enough hours in the day? I sure do!  Especially when I have ideas rolling around in my head I want to try.  But sometimes I am just too tired, sometimes I just don't have time in between work and the gym.  I was in a good rhythm this past fall with my crafting business.  Then Christmas was over and I got a night job and suddenly my world was turned upside down.  There was no longer a rhythm to my day just exhaustion.  I have since left that job and have a 2 weeks vacation before I start a different job.  I have found my rhythm again even if it is only for a short period of time.  The best part is I am excited about the projects I completed today, and that makes me want to work on more projects tomorrow!

Have you even been in crafting slump? If so what caused it and how did you get out of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment