Sunday, February 10, 2013

I've Already Let it Go

Well mostly anyway.

This weekend was supposed to be my birthday trip to New Orleans to see some Mardi Gras parades and all the craziness that goes with it. Those of you that know me are probably thinking "why on Earth would you want to do that, you don't drink, and you don't like crowds?"  It's quite simple really, I live in Louisiana! For a few more months anyway, and I really wanna go to the real Mardi Gras.

Well thank you once again Army from making G do something when I have big plans.  I wont lie I pretty much had a temper tantrum, but hey I have been working hard and I don't ask for much (at least I don't think so), so this was a pretty big blow.  Then the same day I found out our Easter trip to Nashville (which has already been rescheduled twice) will now be canceled as well, and the temper tantrum pretty much continued.

Well after sulking for a day and pouring my disappointment out into my workout at the gym, then cleaning/packing some of the office, I built a bridge and got over it.  I'm still bummed and gave a pretty big sigh when I packed my Nashville travel guide, but such is life as an Army wife.  I have no control over anything, and I should have learned by now not to make plans.  A Nashville vacation is definitely going on my bucket list even if I have to fly there from California!

Happy Sunday everyone I hope you all can find some joyful moments in the day!

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment